Here at The Office Rocks we are more than just another marketing agency.
Over the last 6 years we have created and grown our own thriving communities across the mother and baby, fashion and wedding sectors. By constantly innovating and developing we have learnt how to truly engage an audience and as a result our communities have grown to a combined monthly reach of over 14 million.
We have also grown and successfully sold our own fashion brand showing that as well as talking the talk we can also walk the walk.
We now work closely with other businesses to help them grow and engage their own communities and we absolutely LOVE it!
THE ROLE – DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR
As a result of recent growth we are super excited to be seeking a creative Digital Content Creator to join us on our mission in helping brands to be seen and heard! The role is an integral part of The Office Rocks growth strategy and so we are looking for someone who can bring with them lots of ideas, positivity and creativity.
- Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you will live and breathe content creation and social media.
- Responsible for the creation of eye catching and engaging content for our clients’ social channels, you will be experienced in graphic design & video editing.
- You will have experience of working across Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and TikTok.
- A key part of your role will be to support the Digital Marketing Manager with content strategy so it is imperative that you stay up to date with social media trends & tools.
- Whilst not essential, experience of creating email marketing campaigns would be an advantage,
We work as an extension of our clients’ businesses, no ticking boxes or going through the motions. It’s about truly understanding the target audience and using the power of digital to build a highly engaged community around each brand. Therefore it is imperative that you are comfortable spending time at our client’s offices for shoot days, team meetings, special events etc.
A keen eye for detail is a must, along with excellent spelling and grammar.
You will be joining a small, energetic and creative bunch in our Sunderland office and will be keen to learn and develop.
Ultimately you will be passionate about engaging audiences, jumping on new trends and delivering results for our clients!
THE SET UP
We have always prided ourselves on offering a flexible working environment since we began back in 2015, with hybrid office / working from home hours.
Our office days are: Monday, Tuesday & Friday morning to allow us all to be together and get those creative juices flowing. The rest of the week is flexible – work from where you like.
There will be an element of evening and weekend work from time to time due to the nature of working in social media.
You will be required to travel to clients’ places of work and other off site locations for meetings, content creation etc. Any non commuting travel expenses are reimbursed.
We’re based in the vibrant Hope Street Xchange building in Sunderland City Centre. With an on site coffee shop we also have access to the Sunderland University cafés and are only a 2 minute walk into Sunderland City Centre. We’re walking distance to a metro station and have on site parking
- Salary range is £20k – £22k depending on experience.
- Company Macbook will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£22,000.00 per year